PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At my child (4, 5 years) it is a lot of pavors. For example, he is afraid of darkness, boit...

Natasha
27.07.2004, 05:05
At my child (4, 5 years) it is a lot of pavors. For example, he is afraid of darkness, afraid of the big soft toy (speaks at it or him eye sights or eyes terrible), in cartoon films-
Informidable episodes much or many, in my opinion. The dear psychologist, it is normal? Also what it is possible to undertake? Also I shall be glad, if parents who faced such problems will respond.

AND.
27.07.2004, 14:49
How you think, and at YOU a high level of uneasiness?

Pisarenko N.A.
29.07.2004, 04:23
It is not necessary to forbid terrible fairy tales and td. It is not meaningful to dissuade. Love and caress.
In general such pavors at the given age are normal, an another matter - their intensity and frequency of occurrence. Here in absentia anything to define or determine it is impossible, you should rely on maternal intuition - if it really starts to disturb you, apparently, that zashkalivaet, - it is necessary to show the child internally.

Uljana
30.07.2004, 13:37
Natasha, by that as you describe these pavors, at your child the imagination is very developed, conditionally speaking above an average level and in general he the child chustvitelnyj-here he and sees more others, including terrible things. It not advice or council of the professional, but try or taste, let he draws the pavors that disturbs it or him, compose with it or him together fairy tales in which he collides or faces that frightens it or him and wins "it". The main thing he should not hesitate to admit to you, that is afraid of something and knows, that you will understand it or him

Rose
31.07.2004, 03:14
At me very similar problem, a daughter almost 5

Rose
01.08.2004, 06:29
At me very similar problem, a daughter almost 5 years and too are afraid of much. Soon we go to the doctor just with this question. But I am not assured, that the doctor something efficient will tell or say