PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! To my unique son 2 years. Family full, a situation in se...

Umka
25.07.2004, 16:21
Good afternoon! To my unique son 2 years. Family full, a situation in family favorable, warm. A problem in its or his perception detej-coevals. With children is more senior with pleasure plays, draws, rolls machines. With coevals to play refuses, t. To. He gives the toys, and then cannot back select and cries. Also does not bear or take out touches of coevals when children touch or tamper with it or him ushki, try to touch eye sights or eyes though I try to calm it or him: he only will touch nosik, be not upset, touch too it or him nosik or the handle. Last week it or he had a birthday and came not only the senior children, its or his relatives, but also neighbour's malchik-the coeval. So now our kid from it or him escapes, t. To. The neighbour it or him embraced. The son shouts: with it or him I shall not play, I do not wish to embrace! Whether Normal it is reaction and how to accustom it or him in the future to dialogue with contempoparies? The second problem - a dummy, till now sleeps with her. As a whole the child not problem, sleeps all the night long, is not whining. Speaks well, about itself, the truth, practically always in the third party, "I" am very rare. 2 times a week on an hour are engaged in English with the native speaker. To it or him;them the Englishman comes and hour plays with it or him, draws, reads books.

Pisarenko N.A.
29.07.2004, 08:00
Norm or Rate. Norm or rate absolutely. Almost norm or rate, probably, you speak with it or him directly (on you) or about yourselves "I" (instead of "mum") insufficiently.
And Umka if you that constant Umka, very much I ask - calm down, you leave a network, the god with her, at you absolutely remarkable child who is not requiring even in a special forwardness, at it or him all is perfect:-) Well instead of sitting in an Internet have a rest or with the kid simply roll the fool, the truth.

Umka
31.07.2004, 23:08
Thanks, we only from holiday have returned, probably here still is umka, we month were not! Thanks for the answer big!