PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! I address to you with a question connected with health mo...

Oleg Stupenkov
31.07.2004, 11:38
Hello the doctor!
I address to you with a question connected with health of my son. A situation following, at my son to which 2 months from a sort on a body have appeared maculae red shade. These maculae are on handles and legs or pinches in the field of kolenok, beder and forearms. He in general does not react to them in any way. Maculae look or appear so: they dry, red and more hard rather than other skin and to be shelled, but any otsloenija are not present. And on the face have appeared fine pryshchiki. Doctors have defined or determined a diathesis and have registered ointment with dimidrolom (1.0), lanalinom (10.0) and any Clestill (10.0). For ointment prepared under the prescription in a drugstore. Voobshchem, the wife reduced the child to the doctor as soon as there was a first speck, and has then started to smear, result - he already all in these maculae!!! Do occurrences of maculae wife has begun dovat to him carrots juice, on a droplet with a pipette in day. What to do or make?
Thanks, Oleg Stupenkov.
Emajl: olegst@mpsf. org

z. y. I shall be madly grateful if you will help or assist me even with one business:
We with the wife not Muscovites, I from Riga, and she from the Kaluga area. Both gr. The Russian Federation. We malysh has received the birth certificate in the Russian Federation and became the citizen of the Russian Federation. In Moscow we with the wife concerning studentchestva (students MAI). To register the child we want at me in Riga. But it will be only in the summer therefore as I am afraid of it or him to carry in such small vozrate. The policy to us on it or him do not give (registrations is not present) and local doctors to accept it or him do not want. Vsjazi with it or this, can will prompt, where I can find clinic in Moscow or akreditovannogo the children's doctor where for small student's money us will accept without any blunt papers. And that on the fact of today's visiting a local out-patient department personally at me has developed impression, that my Son without a paper of the policy - the vagabond any, and doctors employees konts camp (a unique kind word which I have heard from doctors in destkoj to an out-patient department " I Hope we shall not meet any more ": (().

Shapovalova L.M., the pharmacologist, lms@fromru.c
31.07.2004, 18:35
Hello, Oleg. I shall advise to cancel immediately carrots juice, to exclude from a ration of mummy everything, that can be alergenom (citrus, sweets, etc.) and to start to treat a dysbacteriosis - he the reason of a diathesis. At such age you can give the child only bifidum a bacterium (over three months at the child dominates bifidumflora) and ponemnozhku to add a lactulose (is on sale in a drugstore) if there is an opportunity - I can offer the American product - 5 strains bifidumbaktery on a nutritious basis - to feed up both the child and mummy that also through milk body height bifidoflory was stimulated. The dysbacteriosis is better for cleaning or removing now - it will be then more difficult, and will start to suffer not only a skin, but also immunity, etc.