PDA

Просмотр полной версии : DEAR BOLSHAKOVA!!! YOU THE DOCTOR? DO NOT MAKE LAUGH PEOPLE! YOU RESPOND SHORTLY..

NASTJA
03.07.2004, 07:11
DEAR BOLSHAKOVA!!! YOU the DOCTOR? DO NOT MAKE laugh PEOPLE! YOU RESPOND SHORTLY AND UNINTELLIGIBLY, it is possible TO NOT READ YOUR ANSWERS IN GENERAL, EXCEPT FOR HOW TO SEND To the DOCTOR And TO WRITE WHAT THAT BOSH, AT ALL otnasjashchujusja To the QUESTION And to ILLNESS or DISEASE. And ABOUT INHALATIONS of VENTOLINUM of the SYRUP, IT WHEN the SYRUP of VENTOLINUM is poured In the INHALATION APPARATUS And the FERRY INHALATION is done or made. And the CAMOMILE VERY WELL HELPS or ASSISTS, AS SOFTENS And IN GENERAL GOOD ANTESEPTIK. And YOU CLEANLY RUSSIAN ILLITERATE DOCTOR. To SENSE FROM YOU ANY, YOU RESPOND IN ALL CONFERENCES And to SENSE a little. AND I DOUBT THAT YOU SO RAZNOSTORONNEO BRAZOVANA. I MORE THAN ONCE SAW THAT To YOU predjavljajut CLAIMS. YOU of IT or THIS ZASLUZHIVYAETE. YOU CAN FRIGHTEN PEOPLE ONLY. YOU LIKELY About OATH GIPOKRATA DID NOT HEAR THAT. WHAT YOU the DOCTOR IF SIT ALL THE DAY On the INTERNET? IT CONCERNS And TO MANY DOCTORS HERE. And I ASK TO PAY ATTENTION of ADMINISTRATORS TO AUTHENTICITY of THESE DOCTORS.

The anonym
04.07.2004, 14:46
Probably, it is fast in kon-fe "homeopathist" will appear larisa. It is very a pity, that administrators and could not catch you.

Bolshakova M.A.
06.07.2004, 06:12
Brevity - the sister of talent (Ampere-second. Pushkin) At delution of Ventolinum a syrup never will turn out, and a camomile at an asthma it is possible only navreditju asks you to read Nobody my answers.
I respond in 2 h conferences - the allergist and the pediatrist, t. To. It is my sphere of interests

nastja
06.07.2004, 11:10
I have expressed the opinion. Me to catch? I only three days on a site and already state the nedovolstvija. This my opinion!!! Excuse if whom that pritjasnila or has offended. But... To questions of people which look forward to hearing it is necessary to approach or suit otvetstvenne.

Olga
06.07.2004, 20:51
Voobshche-that all of us are grateful that respond us. That we can not leaving to receive the answer to exciting question from the house. How it is not a shame to you, and? In fact the doctor spends time to help or assist. You pay in nothing for it and at all do not leave or abandon the house. Strange opinion at you.

The anonym
08.07.2004, 04:43
Nastja! Here doctors to anybody and are obliged by nothing. Go to the paid doctor, pay money and swing or pump the rights. On a freebie all want? It is good, that though kt-too is ready to give free-of-charge advice or council, instead of to do or make money for illnesses or diseases near

The anonym
08.07.2004, 10:50
Precisely - on a freebie and Acetum sweet

The anonym
12.07.2004, 10:43
Maria Alekseevna!!! Snasibo to you for attention and answers. To us. Personally you that have prompted me and than could have helped or assisted. Despite of short and rude answers. The clever person will always note useful. We ALWAYS WAIT for YOU.

The anonym
14.07.2004, 04:37
YOU HAVE gone NASTJA WITH the CAMOMILE FAR FAR... Still questions are??? A silly woman.

The anonym
16.07.2004, 17:23
By the way: it is very difficult to read the text written by CAPITAL LETTERS. Work to respect with FREE-OF-CHARGE (free-of-charge) WORK (work) of experts (Shift + F3).

The anonym
18.07.2004, 23:35
Nastja, you that who such. Not trozh bole ours Bolshokoku and its or her liked ribomunil. And a camomile itself breathe... To learn or teach has taken in head...

Rolling
21.07.2004, 12:25
Yes ribomunil and it is more than anything. Only it also it is known.

The anonym
23.07.2004, 10:22
Nastja and rolling go ka on woman. ru and trepites there about a camomile, etc. And here people work.

Creambird
25.07.2004, 05:15
Maria Alekseevna! The Person obviously not in itself, here even it is impossible to formulate plainly - the alexia is available and agrafija an initial degree) To take offence at the patient - a sin))))

The anonym
27.07.2004, 19:09
To you it is better Boris's advice or councils? What impudence: - (

The anonym
31.07.2004, 01:49
So you nastja or angelina!

nastja
31.07.2004, 16:46
I do not fork or bifurcate.