PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. To my boy of 6 years. A problem in that that at night (approximately in...

Natalia
21.07.2004, 16:24
Hello. To my boy of 6 years. The problem in that that at night (approximately at a time) he shouts (as though at it or him terrible nightmares), sometimes very strongly and sobs, thus not waking up. To calm it or him happens very difficultly. The most complex or difficult - to wake it or him at this time, often simply it is not possible. Addressed to doctors, the answer about identical at all: All children different, at you probably the impressionable child, or vozrostnoe - itself will pass or take place. But what age if it lasts nearly from 2 years. Carried " on babkam " - for a while like would pass or take place, and then again.

Nogovitsyn V.J.
23.07.2004, 23:35
The basic variants - night pavors (a variant of frustration of a dream - parasomny) and epileptic attacks. The first variant is more probable and really disappears with the years. The second variant is excluded by means of an electroencephalogram.

Natalia
24.07.2004, 09:14
Thanks big for the answer. Entsefologrammu to appoint or nominate has guessed nobody. For this purpose it is necessary to address to the neuropathologist or the pediatrist too can appoint or nominate?

Nogovitsyn V.J.
25.07.2004, 15:13
Can appoint or nominate everybody, but the result needs to be shown in any case to the neurologist. The main thing that have normally made, have qualitatively described also the neurologist has competently interpreted written, and it is a greater or big problem.

Natalia
28.07.2004, 17:20
Thanks. And than the neurologist differs from the neuropathologist? Therefore as at our out-patient department there is a neuropathologist.

Nogovitsyn V.J.
30.07.2004, 19:06
The same, but "neurologist" - is more competent.

Julia
31.07.2004, 15:16
Natalia! I in a shock, you waited 4 years! When my son (7 years) has begun at night as in one and too time to scream and is regular - I AT ONCE BEGAN to sound ALARM and the first that I have made - EEG and reception to the neuropathologist. Paralelno consultation of very qualified doctor of Century J.Nogovitsynym. Now to the son of 9 years. I have forgotten what is it such, but till now we accept Depakinum hrono - in December there will be 2 years. Now I wish to plan reduction of a preparation not without the help of experts. Success!