PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tussis. As he has tortured mine 4, 5 years or summer daughter. A month poltara. That otkashli...

Tatyana
31.07.2004, 06:26
Tussis. As he has tortured mine 4, 5 years or summer daughter. A month poltara. That clearing the throat or expectorating, dry. Different doctors appoint or nominate different preparations, pereprobyvali many, national agents too practically all (legs or foots soared, massage by honey, grinding). To sense a zero. Allergikov in family is not present. Coughs in the afternoon, and takzhe at a backfilling and prosypanii. At night och. Seldom (in separate days) and so sleeps easy. Behaves cheerfully. Temperatures and are not present a rhinitis. First sinned on the Moscow poplar down - have taken away on a summer residence, there too most. There is already nothing I treat week. Can the child tablets will suffice to poison or persecute?

Bolshakova M.A.
31.07.2004, 13:05
The reasons for tussis the mass is an allergy, problems with LOR-organs (adenoides, a pharyngitis...), infections (kokljush, parakokljush, a tuberculosis), an alien or a foreign body, Problems with GASTROINTESTINAL TRACT. The child requires the further inspection