PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To my son of 7 years. A stammering, inclinations of a head in storonu-habit spasms..

irina
28.07.2004, 13:38
Hello! To my son of 7 years. A stammering, inclinations of a head in storonu-habit spasms, MMD. Phenibutum, Pantogamum, korteksin-without improvement were treated by courses. Have now appointed or nominated sonapaks, Vinpocetinum, Phenazepamum. On EEG recently have found out the center epi-activity at a hyperventilation, have appointed or nominated Benzonalum. Whether these purposes or appointments (cramps at us were not) are correct?!

Nogovitsyn V.J.
30.07.2004, 18:48
1. It is necessary precisely the nobility, that for epiaktivnost, where as looks or appears as itself conducts at a hyperventilation and t. Item for this purpose it is ideal to spend video-EEG monitoring. 2. A stammering and "tikoobraznye" movements can enter into structure or frame of epileptic attacks (it far not always "greater or big" cramps). But they can and not have the attitude or relation to an epilepsy. 3. Benzonalum is never appointed or nominated in the beginning of treatment of an epilepsy. about., urgently search epileptologa. If the epilepsy does not prove to be true, treatment of habit spasms should be spent to the neurologist together with the psychologist.

Irina
31.07.2004, 12:19
The dear doctor! EEG have twice altered. Here the description: it is recorded rasprostr. Polymorphic
akt-t, ampl. 50 75, with focus zatyloch. otved-jah, it is moderate dezorganiz. a-by a rhythm 8 9, it is moderated or moderate. soderzh. medl waves in t-4-6.5 Hz and nebolsh. kol-vom polyphase potents-century At HV gradual medl-waves. perestr-ka with usil. t-sostavl., prisoed. d-a component. On 3 minutes HV tendntsija to paroksizm-ti medl. Forms akt-ti in t-and less often d-regimens. Diffusive or diffuse obshchemozg. izmen-I, disf. mezodientsef. Educations, region. Retardation in left gemisfere, visochn. And lobno-cent. Region 75 140. The center. And epi-akt-ti it is not revealed. At us a stammering and habit spasms. Whether are necessary antikonvulsanty and whether it is possible to do without them?! All have already tried. Help or assist!