PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. To my daughter now 5, 5 months. In 3, 5 months did or made US golo...

Irina
31.07.2004, 02:13
Hello. To my daughter now 5, 5 months. In 3, 5 months did or made US of a head. The diagnosis: a clump of a liquid on a surface 7. (the Augmentation of a head over a measure is not observed) the Doctor the neuropathologist has appointed or nominated to us a physiotherapy. If it will not help or assist, will treat medikamentozno. On the Internet I have come across the diagnosis "hydrocephalus". Whether It is possible to speak in our case about this disease (I very much hope that is not present)? And I am am confused with actions of the doctor or is more exact: practically inactivity. Or at us not all so is bad, and I simply panic.

Filimonenko A.I.
31.07.2004, 10:56
On US the diagnosis is not put, and the conclusion which I here, unfortunately, do not see is drawn. I had a question: during 2 mes from the moment of research All of you do or make a physiotherapy? If a gain of the sizes of a head within the limits of age norm or rate (the neurologist defines or determines) for bespkojstva I do not see an occasion! About any hydrocephalus cannot be and speeches!