PDA

Просмотр полной версии : HELLO, the doctor! At me here what problem: last 1.5 2 weeks...

Maria
29.07.2004, 04:58
HELLO, the doctor!
At me here what problem: last 1.5 2 weeks the child (3 years 2 mes) the beginnings to be written at night. Today it was described even 2 times (never such was!) Earlier he was written only when something fell or was ill. Now, though there is a tussis, but not strong. Yesterday like there would be a slight increase of temperature.
I think, it because he very impressionable and sensitive child. And in sadike there is a boy who runs with a pistol, is called, in general, suppresses it or him, probably. Yesterday we by nonsense have looked or seen " Indiana Johns ". The child very much has late fallen asleep and at its or his machines (liked game) endlessly "shot".
Certainly, more than such films he will not look. But what I still can make, that he so not perevozbuzhdalsja?
Thanks!!!

Nogovitsyn V.J.
29.07.2004, 08:34
In general - to not suppose potentially exciting situations.

Andrey
30.07.2004, 23:51
Hello! To the Child 3 months. Have made US, to him have diagnosed: an intracranial hypertensia. What does it mean? How much or As far as it is dangerous? How it is treated? Thanks!