PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To daughter 1, She yet does not speak 9 months. All fine understands, carries out about...

natasha
30.07.2004, 06:54
To daughter 1, She yet does not speak 9 months. All fine understands, carries out requests but when I ask something to tell or say at once turns away and passes or misses the request past ushek. The only thing that can make it to call the daddy if sees, that he where that leaves without it or her. To itself she that that sings, but when I ask it or her to repeat that she now bobmotala - leaves in nesoznanku. I certainly not strongly experience, friends have told or said, that she will start talking at once offers, but to me something nevertheless can is necessary to undertake for acceleration of development of speech. In advance thanks for the answer

Hohlacheva A.S.
30.07.2004, 23:03
Continue to acquaint a daughter with names of surrounding subjects; with actions which are carried out by adults, looking after the child which are carried out by the child; with attributes of subjects. Words should be used in their exact value or meaning;importance: it is not necessary to name a cap a cap, and a cup - a mug. It is better to learn at once correctly, than then to retrain, as the household dictionary is acquired during from a year till two years. Consider or examine;survey together pictures, knizhki-folding beds. Name that on them is represented, ask the child to show. Necessarily take for job of the image of various subjects of one form (the sun - a ball, a picture - a scarf). Pictures show in pairs or steams. After there will be first phrases, it will be necessary to give samples of correct veneering of offers. For example instead of " Dzika bi-bi ", speak " Correctly, the machine or car goes ", etc. Further distribute the offer additions. Offers with additions expressed item Meet in our speech often (Now mum esteems the book. Carry the book, etc.) and consequently are easily acquired by children. the item with a pretext "At" will be fixed in speech if to show pictures, on which narivovany zhivotyne with cubs (Here a cat. At a cat a kitten.). The comprehension item will arise if often to use designs of type: " Go to mum ", " Bring to the daddy the newspaper ", " Give the grandmother glasses or spots ", etc. As it is necessary to learn to understand value or meanings;importance of pretexts ON, In, ABOVE, UNDER, NEARBY, At, FOR. Is better to carry out it during games with piramidkami, cubes, nested dolls, balls (Put a small cube ON big. Get ball IZ-UNDER a table. Lay a doll In krovatku.) Special attention give development of movements of fingers of arms or hand. Use the games connecting or bridging movements of arms or hand of fingers with speech - "Forty", "Ladushki", " Bolshaku - to cut fire wood ", " Palchik-the boy where you were? ", etc. In 2, 5 years necessarily consult at the logopedist internally.