PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To the child 8 months, seldom cost or stand on full stop, more often on nosochkah, what prinem...

Tatyana
27.07.2004, 15:46
To the child 8 months, seldom cost or stand on full stop, more often on nosochkah, what prinemat measures?

Nogovitsyn V.J.
28.07.2004, 22:46
Special kriminala in it or this is not present. It is necessary to show the neurologist internally and to solve the problem with massage.

Maria
30.07.2004, 07:46
Tanja, I not the doctor - but at my kid was the same problem, plus did not sit and did not stand till 8 months.
To us have advised, certainly, massage, and not otkladyvaja-massazhistki in an out-patient department can work with you platno and out of turn. Plus tserebralizin-was made with 20 nyxes, the second course ch/z 6 months to repeat did not become. The name does not impress, the husband at me was against, ugovorila-pricked sa, and results were potrjasajushchimi-till 11 months not only has risen on full to stop, but also has gone. Now problems with it or this are not present.
mzaitseva@yandex. ru

Nogovitsyn V.J.
30.07.2004, 16:59
Maria, it is not necessary to confuse other parents. Cerebrolysinum happens is necessary in very rare or infrequent cases and is exact not for child Tatyana. Improvement of impellent skills usually occurs or happens after activization of a motility by massage and LFK, medicines it to make all is practically unreal also attempts "to treat" similar things are "justificatory" therapy (" in the child were engaged, treatment appointed or nominated what claims can be? ").