PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. Respond me, please, unequivocally. To the son of 8 years. At threat...

Inga
28.07.2004, 20:40
Hello. Respond me, please, unequivocally. To the son of 8 years. At threat of formation of a bronchial asthma (so it is written in a card), an allergy on the house. A dust, polinoz... It is shown by tussis, chihaniem. Adenoides of 2 3 degrees. After colds increase or are enlarged. Is ill or sick not often, a life does not stir or prevent, though breathes both a mouth and a nose. Otites was not. zanimetsja sports. If we shall remove them, we RISK to earn the present or true asthma or not?? Couple of years back even the single polyp which in a month has hidden (on expression lora) was found out and more nobody saw it or him. How to us to act or arrive? Tonsils in the same status, hypertrophied. But that often there were complaints to illnesses or diseases of a throat: laryngitises, tracheites, pharyngitises, I can not tell or say (time 2 in a year, with fast convalescence)... Thanks.

Nastja
30.07.2004, 04:56
LOR-the doctor in an out-patient department has told or said to us, that we risk (in a similar situation, only the daughter also hurted or was ill;was sick often), and here the doctor has responded, that, in its or her opinion, we the doctor is not right.

Balashova T.L.
30.07.2004, 16:54
Inga, adenoides are the factor, constantly allergenic an organism and a were source of an infection. I consider or count, it is necessary to delete them, especially if there is a threat of an asthma!