PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At us such prblema. At me the son - 5 years. Last time, as...

Julia
26.07.2004, 06:13
Hello! At us such prblema. At me the son - 5 years. Last time, as soon as I it or him for what nibud narugaju even if slightly I shall shout though I try to not do or make it or this, t. To. One children's psychiatrist has explained to me that I have forgotten "to abuse" about a category concerning svego the child, / to It or This there are reasons, here shall not state, basically ponjatnye/he starts to run into a hysterics and to shout: - Mum, mum, naderi to me to the priest!
It is horror any! I assume, that last 2 weeks he does not have not enough attention, assume, that he, having got used to that abused it or him and by that / as that has told or said psihiatr/has started to get used to an idea, that he bad, asks, that it or him nakahali. That is removes or takes out thus moral punishment. But it on any sado-mazo brushes away. He demands, shouts. Business in that still, that I punished it or him physically, did not beat, certainly, but after the priest or for an ear or slightly a thong earlier, a floor of year back. Considered or counted, it is what is it correct concerning boys. But now has understood, that is not present and since then if only for an ear I shall pull about in extreme cases. What to me to do or make in reply to such " 2 how to react? I am afraid, that my child can become izvrashchentsem, and I do not know, how it or this to avoid or as to it or this to not push.

irokez
26.07.2004, 23:43
Kill it or him

The liked wife
28.07.2004, 12:33
JUlja, from mind or wit banish or have descended;have gone, what distortion?! To the child of 5 years! He is not developed so to test of what you are afraid. Do not suppose these ideas! Like reenka - and necessarily address internally to the expert. To punish it is possible and not a pain. To give up in purchase of a toy, to not go to a zoo - punish not so that he suffered and so that has taken offence. Do not shout, do not frighten they be its or his reaction is a fear reaction. Easy, but it is strict. And at you, irokez, debilnye shutochki. Slide where far away with the advice or councils.

Mityok
29.07.2004, 06:49
2 irokez
))))))
I while shall not get or start children... I shall precisely wet! The zamorochek it is enough still or even on someone's to look:)

The liked wife
30.07.2004, 15:08
Mitek, well also there is nothing to go on children's forums! Absolute irresponsibility! Think before to write that has got. There are no at you children - well and do not give you the god, with such attitude or relation.