PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. To my son 5, 5 months. Prompt how correctly to continue...

VANDA
27.07.2004, 17:07
Hello. To my son 5, 5 months. Prompt how correctly to continue introduction prikorma if we all over again have entered mashed potatoes from brokkoli (today we eat it or him 3 j time). What to enter further? Thus we continue treatment of a dysbacteriosis, and after it or him we shall begin correction on an anemia of 1 degree. What products, in what quantity or amount and when it will be necessary to enter and on what quantity or amount to stop? By the way, till 3 months suffered a diathesis. We wait for your references in view of the aforesaid. In advance thanks.

Khaikin And.
28.07.2004, 17:38
Start to give some mashed potatoes a green apple during 1 month, then can give kurinnyj gerber.

Irina
29.07.2004, 04:58
If nurse wait with prikormom before occurrence of the first tooth, it zhn so is simple.

VANDA
30.07.2004, 12:25
Thanks for the answer, but whether is impossible more in detail when to enter porridges and what? It would be desirable to do without meat products, I am not going to at all more precisely to give or allow their son so something can another instead of gerbera? Especially with a breast to feed I want as it is possible more longly.

VANDA
30.07.2004, 14:17
Yes at the son since 2 months constantly derzhitsja temperature 36, 8 37, 2. Thought that - analyses have excluded a tummy, sinned on a head, but the raised or increased intracranial pressure such temperature does not give. What it is necessary to check up and what analyses to hand over? The local pediatrist speaks nothing more, speaks "neznaju" more precisely.