PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Kind time of day. To my son 1 years and 3 months. Two months ago rebe...

Igor
27.07.2004, 14:05
Kind time of day.
To my son 1 years and 3 months.
Two months ago the child began TO SHOUT at night "for no apparent reason". Day in two night it was possible to calm the child only bright light and toys, and, the main thing, have noticed that he cannot stand to not go, convenient position for it or him was to sit on a floor, having tightened the right leg or foot to a breast. It was necessary to cause or call fast (under the insurance). While she went all has exchanged. The child has cheered up and began to go. Having examined the child and having observed it or him of minutes 40, the doctor has advised to accept the activated coal. A lameness have noticed also in the afternoon, but not such strong.
The subsequent US of an abdominal cavity, surveys by the pediatrist and the orthopedist concrete have not given anything.
The situation of week through three was normalized. We have calmed down.
Several days ago the child became pohnykivat at night, and to limp on the right leg or foot in the afternoon. Surveys by the pediatrist and the orthopedist, US. The effect is not present.
What to us to do or make?

Porohnja V.S.
28.07.2004, 03:19
From US in a children's orthopedics never for effect also do not wait. Would make a x-ray film t/and knee joints in a direct projection.

Igor
28.07.2004, 17:21
In a children's orthopedics from US of advantage or benefit it is not enough, only doctors nod on an abdominal pain, instead of on an orthopedics.

Porohnja V.S.
29.07.2004, 20:05
In the extremity or end of the question you speak about a lameness. Therefore I also answer a question concerning a lameness and US. With abdominal pains surgeons should understand. For them the US will be very informatively.

Okulov
30.07.2004, 11:13
Night onychalgias, limping, has passed or has taken place through 3 ned? If the child prior to the beginning of complaints has had been ill with a virus infection it is possible to think of an osteomyelitis. Anyhow, the roentgen of extremities is necessary! And the clinical analysis of a blood with the leukocytic formula.