PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor, I here asked you on the bill of that has got at mA...

Mum of the kid
27.07.2004, 02:25
Hello, the doctor, I here asked you on the bill of that has got at the kid kozjavushki from a nose, and there there were sanies, you have responded me, that I could damage or injure;hurt sosudiki. It seems to me, no, vo-the first because the blood was almost zasohshaja, and still because I did not climb almost in nosik, and have got crusts that have gone down already almost from a nose sticked out, moreover and softened, I have dripped milk there thoracal. How you think?... (by the way, once again many thanks, that you have sent me the answer)

Balashova T.L.
27.07.2004, 15:00
Mum of the kid, quite probably, that at your child dries mucous in nosike. It happens, if in in which he is, too dry air. Try to put under the battery a basin with water or buy or purchase an ionizer to humidify air. Still not bad help or assist zakapyvanija kostochkovyh butters (peach, apricot, olive) in nosik 2 times a day.

Brejkin D.V. leading conferences the allergist.
29.07.2004, 05:50
There was a new apparatus on care of a nasal cavity. A spray and aspirator Coclean. Irrigates and humidifies or wets a mucosa, sucks away or pumps out slime from a nasal cavity. At rhinites, sinusitises, genyantrites - we shall not replace, especially for children. In Peter official distributor MNTK "Allergotsentr" t. 272 54 43. In Moscow firm Laniks - here it is possible to meet the device on a site of this company http: / / www. lanix. ru/health. htm (clean or remove blanks in the address). Such individual device in Russia yet was not. In an ENT cabinets or studies greater or big stationary pumps cost or stand - and it is the small house device. Very conveniently!!! Both to children and adults. Especially to children.

Balashova T.L.
30.07.2004, 08:25
Dear Dmitry Vladimirovich! With a holiday you! Thanks for the information, it agree with you, the apparatus remarkable. It is a pity only, what not to all on a pocket.