PDA

Просмотр полной версии : My daughter 5 and a half of years. With its or her mother we lived in a civil marriage....

Alexey
25.07.2004, 17:31
My daughter 5 and a half of years. With its or her mother we lived in a civil marriage. What rights at me on it or her are not present. But the girl is adhered to me, names me the daddy. Happens to mountain, my mum have killed. Except for me the daughter still had dedudshka, grandmother, the brother of the wife and its or his girl. That will advise to do or make, as in the further to all of us of a message concerning the daughter and that should be expected in a similar situation.
I shall be sincerely glad to receive from you references.
Yours faithfully, aleksej.

Pisarenko N.A.
27.07.2004, 03:33
I do not understand, you in fact and are its or her daddy?.. That the child grew mentally healthy, he should know the parents even if they are not painted or at them bad attitudes or relations. It concerns or touches all relatives.
The most close relatives - mum and the daddy.
All other questions - to the lawyer.

Alexey
28.07.2004, 13:35
Thanks for support.
But me the legal party or side of this question interests not.
On what it is necessary to pay attention in behaviour of the child? How to behave the adult? Of that it is necessary to be careful? How to make so that the child has transferred or carried this trauma easier and its or her consequences did not affect in the further life of the child?

Alexey.
29.07.2004, 23:34
Forgive or Excuse for nerazbirihu.
I shall explain a situation.
Have killed mother of my girl, t. e. My civil wife, instead of my mum.
I look forward to hearing.