PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The neuropathologist did not like the size of a head of the kid. To us 2, 2 goda-have told or said tja...

Maria
23.07.2004, 05:48
The neuropathologist did not like the size of a head of the kid. To us 2, 2 goda-have told or said we pull for 3 years. Have sent to check intracranial pressure, lekarstva-glitsin, entsefal. Have told or said, what is it a problem Moscow detej-a bionomics. Whether it is necessary to follow treatment and that else it is possible to undertake
In advance I thank, Maria

Nogovitsyn V.J.
23.07.2004, 20:57
If except for the size of a head anything "neurologic" is not present, any treatment it is not necessary and about " intracranial pressure " never to not recollect any more.

Maria
24.07.2004, 06:29
Was PEP, but the diagnosis after 1 go year have removed or have taken off. Put a delay of speech development
Thanks that find for us time

Nogovitsyn V.J.
25.07.2004, 19:37
Both "PEP", and ZRR are general or common words, it is impossible to be guided by them. But with rising intracranial pressure they practically the general or common have no anything, so - visible to you has not carried with the neurologist.

Maria
26.07.2004, 07:57
Big to you thanks for answers. To us have appointed or nominated entsefapol and glitsin to accept during mesjatsa-as you concern to preparations (1 yj heard, very strong)

Nogovitsyn V.J.
26.07.2004, 18:34
There are no "very strong" preparations, they or are necessary in a concrete case (and then without them simply to not manage), or are not present. About your child tells or says can nothing, I did not see it or him. Encephabolum and glitsin do not concern to strong.

The anonym
27.07.2004, 01:31
Victor Jurevich, you could accept and examine us malysha-very much it would would be desirable to learn or find out your opinion
Yours faithfully, Maria

Nogovitsyn V.J.
28.07.2004, 05:54
Read more closely or attentively, my name is not Victor. All contact information on my page (press the mouse on my surname).

Nogovitsyn V.J.
29.07.2004, 14:15
Sorry, has found out, that on this page pochemu-that is not present mine FIO:) I Shall tell or say then about it or this to the administrator, and in general VASILY JUREVICH.

Elena
29.07.2004, 21:25
Hello, the doctor! 3 years 1 month At survey to the neuropathologist have not liked my daughter of a vein on a head. Have given a direction on Eho-EG. By results of Echo EG: shift M-an echo is not revealed, M-a signal of the usual form, amplitude of pulsations within the limits of norm or rate, an index... sprava-2, 1, sleva-2, 1. Pyracetamum, Cavintonum in tech have been appointed or nominated. 1 months As you concern to these preparations, whether inspection is necessary still? The Circle golovy-49 sm