PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! Thanks for the answer, but I am completely not familiar with exercises...

Anna
29.07.2004, 09:22
The dear doctor!
Thanks for the answer, but I am completely not familiar with exercises before a mirror. Will advise the concrete literature, please, that I could reserve somebody in Russia. And more, we here (In America) do not have psychoneurologists - only neuropathologists and LORy which I certainly shall visit or attend. And the local logopedist - anglijski to me absolutely helps or assists can to nothing...
Really it is impossible to achieve results not isolating the child from the second tongue? I am compelled or forced to give it or her to a garden and TV she looks in English more, and pol-the alphabet of English have already mastered, and here the structure or frame of tongue is not present any. The longest offer: " the Daddy njam-njam fik ", that means that the daddy eats a fish (fish).
Eshe time of thanks,
Anna

Agashkina O.M.
29.07.2004, 17:13
Anna, in norm or rate speech is formed by 3 years (excepting precise zvukoproiznoshenie, it formir. By 4, 5 5 years), at boys it is admissible - to 4. (approximately 40 % of cases). In ZRR, immediately, plays a role the hereditary factor. Being trained in two tongues during formir. Speeches, it can turn out so, that well you will not seize or will not take possession any. Probably there are children who have seized or have taken possession two tongues during formir. Speeches, but practice shows, that in bolshenstve cases to logopedists children with disturbances of speech from bilingual families address. I understand, how to you it is difficult, but it is necessary most to train the child. The literature: " Logopedic gymnastics ". Century Budennaja, " Articulation and finger-type gymnastics " Century of Century Konovalenko, With. Century Konovalenko - a complex of exercises; the same authors it is possible to use books (3. 3 periods, pr-but on 50 p. everyone " Face-to-face logopedic employment or occupations for children with FFN "); " Education at children of a correct pronunciation " M. F of Fomitchyov; " Games and exercises with sounds and words " I.A.Kravchenko; " Lessons of a laliatry " Z.A.Repina, Century I.Bujko; " to itself the logopedist ", yes any books on development of speech in preschool children or nonspeaking children. I can prompt, in Moscow it is possible to buy or purchase in izdatelste "Gnome" m. Suharevskaja. Izdat. Is in a building of Polygraphic institute. (the exact address I do not know). If is to that to reserve, reserve. In general, there a lot of the logopedic literature. Success!