PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To my boy 1 months and 3 days. Especially problems with a tummy was not, but after...

Elena
27.07.2004, 16:19
To my boy 1 months and 3 days. Especially problems with a tummy was not, but last 4 days strongly shouts in the evening, before a dream after bathing, hardly will eat and shouts. With what it can be connected? Whether charging or charge can (when twist for handles and legs or pinches) as that to affect or influence? We have started it or her to do or make just from 3, 5 weeks.

Ksenja
28.07.2004, 09:26
Too most was, now to us 2, 5. And in what the reason and has not understood. A heap of the literature has read through. Even for a malefice treated. (it is ridiculous, to that who did not collide or face). Here to me doctor Komarovsky has told or said, what is it iz-for fevers of the house. At us it is indeed very stuffy. And in general there can be everything beginning or starting pressure and finishing or stopping taste of milk. Charging or charge precisely does not influence in any way. Skoej all ordinary colics. .dumaju, that all will be normal.

Valentine
29.07.2004, 08:54
To my child 5, 5 months up to 3, 5 months at it or him were the same problems. Tea ukropnyj or from fenhilja (though on itself there is an indicating with 3 h months, but it or he can be ignored), as a last resort I dovala no-shpu 1 8 tablets for reception helped or assisted.