PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To the kid 6, 5 months. During last one and a half months gave AKVADETRIM...

Sergey
27.07.2004, 15:49
To the kid 6, 5 months. During last one and a half months gave AKVADETRIM on 1 drop in day for prophylaxis of a rachitis. ALL now is available attributes of an overdosage of vitamin D. (are described in a leaflet to a preparation). How to correct position?

The anonym
28.07.2004, 01:58
To diagnose, being based on listok-the loose leaf to a preparation, it would be frivolous. First of all be immediately convinced, that a status of your kid vyzano REALLY overdosage vit. D, instead of other reason. For this purpose visiting of the doctor and the subsequent elementary laboratory analyses - is inevitable. I hope, that vit. D you accepted to destination, instead of by way of a selftreatment? The Need or Requirement for this vitamin is summarized in view of entering with thoracal milk (admixture), kol-vom solar walks (we shall tell or say, in a southern strip it is actual even in the winter!) Independently "by eye" to define or determine this need or requirement it is impossible! At a hypersensibility the hypervitaminosis of vitamin D is possible or probable even at reception of small doses.
At least, before removal of the medical decision stop to give the child and Akvadetrim, and admixtures with the indicating of presence vit. D, do not appear with the child on the sun. Give the child sweet prikorm, application of a glucose with nutrition (is possible or probable at absence of contraindications) If feed, do not use Polyvitaminums, a fish, and for this period lean on carbohydrate nutrition more. I hope, the special medical care is not required to your kid!

Lyudmila
29.07.2004, 06:16
Authorship of the mentioned below reference - mine. Lyudmila