PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At conference " the Children's orthopedist " the doctor posovetova to address to the pediatrist. Sit...

JUliana
25.07.2004, 20:24
At conference " the Children's orthopedist " the doctor posovetova to address to the pediatrist. The situation is those:
Daughters 2, 5 years. In 4 months there was a suspicion on a congenital dislocation of a femur by results of survey and a roentgen, but doctors in is put to hospital on preobrazhenke have told or said: the dislocation is not present, there are problems with the clamped muscles of the left party or side. We have done 45 sessions of massage. In a year showed once again. The doctor has told or said, that all ok. Now I notice, that at the child of a leg or foot "iksom". Up to kolenochek nochki converge to each other, even aspire to "crossing", and from kolenok - miss. Neither at me, nor at the husband in rodne at anybody such is not present. When runs, it or her kak-that "winds" - legs or pinches otkidyvat on the parties or sides, it is complex or difficult to explain, but we have still a boy of 5 years and I see bolshu a difference in that as he develops and she. CHto-Something can be undertaken? Kakie-any methods are?

Irina
27.07.2004, 05:00
Whether you gave the child vitamin "D"? H-figurative deformation of legs or foots one of attributes of a rachitis.

The anonym
27.07.2004, 07:03
You write " When runs, it or her kak-that " winds " - legs or pinches otkidyvat on the parties or sides "
Seem to the children's neuropathologist

JUliana
27.07.2004, 13:09
Vitamin D gave in infancy, and now to her already there will be 3 years...

Irina
29.07.2004, 02:01
It is necessary to consult with the doctor and to spend additional inspections. Vitamin D at some diseases can not be acquired.