PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Prompt, please. Labors (second) soon are coming me...

Zayka
25.07.2004, 10:11
Hello! Prompt, please. Labors (second) soon are coming me. With the first child after sorts or labors laid together. With thoracal feeding quickly all was adjusted. Now in our maternity home there is no opportunity to lay together with the child. Children bring on feeding on hours, for certain time. Two my friends (iz-for it or this?) have supported only on a month. Very much I experience, that I can not adjust feeding of the house after an extract. In a maternity home feed up kiddies, often bring full, sleeping. In advance thanks for advice or council.

The doctor
26.07.2004, 04:39
Where a question?

The anonym
27.07.2004, 20:37
For money probably everything, make so that laid with the child together!

Zayka
28.07.2004, 12:52
The question in that - how to avoid consequences roddomovskogo feeding that milk was enough, but is no more, than necessary. I know, that many start to be decanted in a maternity home that became more milk. And are then decanted all time while feed, t. To. Then it is too much milk.

Ljuda
28.07.2004, 21:09
I in a usual maternity home laid with the child and is free-of-charge. .a in occasion of a decanting... So on me it is better to be decanted, than to excruciate the child admixtures