PDA

Просмотр полной версии : My daughter with 3 h years is hurted with legs or foots in calfs. The doctor has told or said, what is it from for pl...

Svetlana
27.07.2004, 03:41
My daughter with 3 h years is hurted with legs or foots in calfs. The doctor has told or said, what is it from for platypodias and pains of body height. Later year brushes of arms or hand began to hurt or be ill;be sick it or her kolenki, shchikolotki. Pains disturb at night and more often to weather changing. The same diagnosis. Have handed over a blood on revmo the factor, otritsat. Accepted a calcium, the orthopedist. Footwear, etc. Results are not present. I doubt of correctness of the put diagnosis. Now to the girl 4. 8 body height 113. Weight 19. In our group (with.) there are children and above, but according to parents they did not have such problems. Prompt what inspections to us to pass or take place, and you put what diagnosis (presumably). As it is possible to facilitate pains, except for as a heater and massage. In advance thanks.

Porohnja V.S.
27.07.2004, 17:29
1. Try that the child in the afternoon got tired (less moved) less. 2. Be surveyed on jersinioz - he can give a joint pain.

Dunja
28.07.2004, 16:11
I in the childhood too was excruciated by such pains, woke up at night and t. Item the same Diagnosis - a platypodia. I am excruciated till now - now, the truth to weather changing legs or foots hurt. But anything, I live. When it is very sick - I accept anesthetizing type Panadolum and t. Item