PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdravsvujte, I wish to consult here in what occasion. Sometimes (about time...

Anna
27.07.2004, 12:22
Zdravsvujte, I wish to consult here in what occasion. Sometimes (about time in mesjats-an one and a half, in the last pol-year, before such was not) at mine 2 years or summer daughters are observed a strange status: cold ruki-legs or foots, the wet cold forehead, the general or common delicacy and an apathism thus can happen and a hysterics, a sleepiness. Can fall asleep at any time though in other days sleeps strictly under the schedule, and night to oversleep extremely restlessly. Such status about day lasts, next day passes or takes place. Whether there is an occasion for trouble? Please, advise how to be where and to itself to address.

Tutelman K.M.
28.07.2004, 10:06
I can recommend the Russian Federation (street Taldomskaja d to you to address in the Moscow scientific research institute of pediatrics and children's surgery MZ. 2). I think the first expert who should consult you should be the neuropathologist. In the further it is not excluded, that cardiologic inspection is required also.
If want can communicate with me on ph. 483 70 92 (unit of a cardiology) Tutelman Konstantin Moiseevich. Or to send the contact information (for example, Moscow phone) on e-mail tutelman@mail. ru and I with you shall communicate, shall recommend doctors personally (that always more quickly and better).