PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! Two years and she practically does not speak my daughter...

Malyshkina A.A.
27.07.2004, 19:17
Hello, the doctor! Two years and she practically does not speak my daughter. Only mum, the daddy, ljalja, hallo, how are you doing (the last is not so precise) well and more a couple of words. Went to the logopedist to a year, learned or taught under its or his references, but bestolku. She understands all, that to her speak. But to speak does not want. What to do or make?

Hohlacheva A.S.
28.07.2004, 09:44
First of all it is necessary for you to consult once again with the logopedist. As address for consultation to the neuropathologist and loru. If do not trust the logopedist in an out-patient department can find to itself the logopedist on a site http: // www. logoped. org

The primary goal which you should pursue at a given stage,
Developing speech of the child - to cause or call podrazhatelnuju speech activity
In the form of any sound displays to expand volume of comprehension of speech.

At the child at the given stage of job it is necessary to encourage any display of speech. It is not necessary to force to something to tell or say or repeat the child. Better
In general to avoid words TELL or SAY, REPEAT, as on these requests at it or her negative reaction already could be developed or produced. It is better to replace these words
Corresponding or Meeting questions or words GUESS, GUESS or unilateral dialogue at which the adult both asks, and responds itself. Very well odin-two times to repeat for the child just said to her zvukopodrazhanija (me-me-me - kozlik, mjau - a cat). BUT!!!!!!!!! Words,
Created by the child, for example instead of a dog - "tank" cannot be repeated. The child should hear only correctly proiznosimye words and offers.

ACTIVIZATION of SPEECH IMITATION. First of all it will be necessary to create at the child need or requirement to imitate a word of the adult. podrazhatelnye speech
Reactions can be expressed in any sound complexes. Therefore it will be necessary for you to create uslovja in which the daughter would have a desire
proizosit the same sound combinations repeatedly. To reach or achieve the necessary effect in aktivizatsi podrazhatelnoj speech activity, it is necessary to begin with development of imitation in general: " Make, as I do or make ". It is necessary to learn
It or Her to imitate actions with subjects (for example, game in a ball) to learn to imitate movements of arms or hand, legs or foots, heads. It is necessary to accompany with the actions and actions of a daughter words.

DEVELOPMENT of COMPREHENSION of SPEECH. At the given stage the main task of your employment or occupations with a daughter should become accumulation of the passive dictionary. She should
To remember, as its or her toys are called; parts of a body; subjects of clothes; subjects of a toilet; household goods; with which she daily
Adjoins; separate names of subjects and the phenomena of a life surrounding it or her; names of animals which she often sees.
Passive the verbal dictionary should consist of names of actions which she makes itself (sleeps, eats, sits, costs or stands, goes, runs, jumps,
Plays, walks, cleans or removes, cleans, washes, bathes, puts on, undresses, brushes the hair, goes for a drive, sweeps, waters, goes, shouts,
Speaks builds, calls, draws, carries, carries, falls).

Most likely at your daughter the passive verbal dictionary much less than the subject passive dictionary. Therefore if she knows names of subjects, some animals, etc. it is necessary as soon as possible to start to train it or her to understand names of actions, and also to understand the questions set in occasion of occuring or happening actions: WHERE? WHERE? WHAT? To THAT? WHENCE?
FOR WHOM?

Obligatory use the situational moments of regime processes, walks, etc. Name subjects which are taken by the child, name actions which are made by the child or the adult with this subject, name sensations which are tested by the child (coldly, warmly, it is tasty or delicious).

All your speech should be sated or saturated by the questions turned to the child. The need or requirement to communicate with you should be created by means of those speech
Agents, which are available in its or her active dictionary (the exclamations, separate syllables, zvukopodrazhanija, obryvki words, gestures).

After the daughter heard many times names of subjects which she took, felt and rasmatrivala, or heard names of actions which made itself (ate, the saw, rose, etc.), it is possible to ask to bring a familiar subject or to execute any assignment or order connected with this subject.
If the child does not understand about what you ask it or him, you should most take this subject and more its or his time to name, and then to name action made with this subject.

EXAMPLE " Collectings on walk ": collecting the child on walk, speak: " Now we shall go with you to walk. (the things necessary for collectings on walk,
Spread out on a chair). Where we shall go? Find, where at us the cap lays. Has found? Here she, a cap. Bring here a cap. Has brought? Give we shall put on a cap a head. Look or see in a mirror, what at you a beautiful cap. And where lentochki at a cap? Here what lentochki at a cap! We shall fasten tapes, that a cap in the street not
Has come off a head that ushki at you have been closed. Here so! Look, how warmly! To you warmly? Yes? ", etc.
I wish you successes!