PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdravsvujte, the dear doctor! To my son of 6 years and 3 months, family full, with...

Jeanne
27.07.2004, 04:35
Zdravsvujte, the dear doctor! To my son of 6 years and 3 months, family full, and brothers are not present sisters. In it or this to year the child has gone to the first class and is unexpected for me problems with its or his behaviour at school have begun. The teacher that the son is not able to be friends of children Some times complained, clashes or conflicts with them. At lessons kicks under a school desk the neigbour, swung scissors at a lesson of work above a head of the schoolmate, has pushed the boy in a dining room and that has spilled tea on trousers, fights, kicked, etc. I Ask it or him about the reasons of such behaviour, any frivolous occasion will sometimes name, but responds is more often, as itself does not know, why he so acts. At home behaviour at it or him a miscellaneous, he is a little bit spoilt, that the child is called "zaljublennyj", but, basically, rather contact and understands all my explanations and arrangements, promises " more so to not do or make ", but it repeats. In general disturbs its or his opinion on friendship, expresses in such light, that friends are not necessary at all in spite of the fact that always we try to impart to him other opinion on this bill - here and stories from private life, books on corresponding or meeting subjects, etc. He the kind boy, but irritable. If to iron " against a wool " - is angry, can apply force, for example, to be pushed with a head. Prompt, please, as to us to be, whether internal consultation of the psychologist is necessary or it is possible to manage other agents? In advance pasibo for attention to my problem.

Pisarenko N.A.
28.07.2004, 06:26
Consultation is necessary, t. To. Any agents should be applied on the basis of comprehension - whence aggression and that prevents it or her to supervise to him.