PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdravstvuyte, moya gena sprashivala Vas pro nashu dochku (na vsyakiy slucha...

Vladimir
25.07.2004, 20:14
Zdravstvuyte, moya gena sprashivala Vas pro nashu dochku (na vsyakiy sluchay vopros nige ya produbliroval) - ona silno ne dobiraet v vese, i vi nastoyatelno rekomendovali brosit kurit. No vse ge, izvinite za nastirnost, konechno esli nado ya genu zastavlyu, hotya eto i ne prosto za neskolko 1000 km sdelat:-), no vi uvereni chto eto iz za kureniya? Nam ne odin terapevt etogo ne govoril! Govorili naprimer chto moloko nizkokaloriynoe moget bit. Konechno v stolnom gorode Cheboksari terapevti moget i ne ahti kakie, no mogno, mogno brosit kurit - eto tolko polezno budet. A vot reshit li eto nashu konkretnuyu problemmu?
Sobstvenno k kureniyu legche vsego pristat. Da ya
i sam schitayu chto privichka plohaya. No moget stoit predprinyat kakie-to escho shagi? Chto eto moget bit escho?
I vot, glavnoe-to: a stoit voobsche prikorom
davat ili na smesi perevodit? A to vremya-to idet...

Best regards,
Volodya.

Hello, you could not answer a question: to My girl 2 months, are she only on thoracal feeding. She was born 3580, and for 2 months has added only 720. Thus the child absolutely quiet. 7 hours at night sleep, cries in the afternoon, only when gets tired. I feed it or her under the first demand, but 5 6 times day turn out. She drinks 100 150 for time. In day she sleeps 15 hours, t. e 9 hours are awake, but from them 7 8 hours this feeding and wearing on arms or hand, t. e. Cheerful and vigorous she 2 3 hours per day. She develops normally - holds a head, smiles, says sounds, is strongly raised or excited from toys and tries to touch or tamper with them, turns a head on a sound and has grown for these or it 2 months on 4. But I smoked during pregnancy and I smoke now approximately 10 cigarettes in day. I am am excited with following questions: whether such small increase can be connected with my smoking? Whether it is necessary to enter prikorm? What? Whether she thus will throw a breast? Whether it is necessary to show the girl x?

Olja
26.07.2004, 12:43
WELL. .znaete... The psychotherapist should be shown mum (10 cigarettes in day and the thoracal child?)
Actually not too it is a lot of variants. Or to stop to smoke at once and finally (but it would be necessary that mum vseryoz has solved it) or the child it is translated on an admixture... .no ANY SMOKING At PRESENCE of the CHILD, At the APARTMENT, NEAR TO the CARRIAGE ON WALK!!! What to solve... This your business, but that that your child suffers iz-for your bad habits it is the fact. I do not believe that your local pediatrist (knowing that mum SO smokes) still much that that speaks about kallorijnost milk...

Bagautdinova I.V.
28.07.2004, 00:54
Advice or Council Ole-is quieter!!! The doctor!!! Byvjut and not such parents. Advice or council to Vladimir: I suppose, that milk can be subcaloric but by what you klarijami would not be pumped up - mastering of nutrients at nicotinic dependence is sharply broken. Therefore it is not necessary so deeply "to dig". Get rid of a bad habit, spend the analysis of an increase in weight, spend control vskarmilvanie (for sufficiency of volume of milk) as its or his decrease is possible or probable. And only then solve the problem on introduction dokorma.