PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, 12.05, on Monday I pomerjala to the child (9 months) temperature, pros...

Belief
27.07.2004, 04:57
The doctor, 12.05, on Monday I pomerjala to the child (9 months) temperature, am simple so - 38, 5. Next day and on today 37, 1 37, 5. The third week Today has gone. Same and to the adult it is difficult to sustain. The child plays, eats normally, a chair in norm or rate. Local speaks - CAN, a teeth? And can and not a teeth. One more doctor, having looked or seen one week ago has seen us (as it or this did not see local, I do not understand) a red throat even with any else. I smeared week hlorfiliptom and ljugolem. Today looked again and have handed over on crop. A throat red, but already without scurf. What YVy mo zhete to tell or say in this occasion? It is a pity in fact to excruciate the baby already. Whether the throat so longly to give or allow temperature, and why after a week of treatment it still red can?

Khaikin And.
28.07.2004, 00:23
Here wait results of crop, and soglastno to results spend on drink an antibiotic. There there can be a microbe which reacts only to antibacterial therapy, and from here and temperature. Necessarily write to me about results of crop.