PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At my girlfriend to the child 2.5 months. The girl was born with weight...

Natalia
27.07.2004, 17:26
Hello! At my girlfriend to the child 2.5 months. The girl was born with weight 3.850. For the first month she has typed or collected 200 gr, and for the second 400, at that that at mother is enough milk, the child simply does not have appetite, the girl vygljadet very much slabenkoj and small, at it or her gipotonus muscles. At the neuropathologist and the pediatrist were - have told or said that it's OK. Whether really normally or can be it is necessary hand over a blood on gemoglabin or still to something?
THANKS.

Bagautdinova I.V.
27.07.2004, 22:15
Certainly it not the norm or rate when the child in the first half-year adds less 800 in a month and has a hypotension of muscles. It is necessary to spend control feeding, can, not looking on enough of milk, the child exhausts it or him insufficiently. At this age appetite decreases only at presence of diseases. Internal consultation at the skilled or experienced micropediatrist who after survey will give the reference for the further inspection is necessary.