PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, prompt what to do or make, please, in such situation. To the child...

Ekaterina
27.07.2004, 04:34
Hello, prompt what to do or make, please, in such situation. To the child 210, kakaet in cowards.
For all time in a pot pokakal time 4 and all.
Well pisaet in a pot or in a toilet bowl primeono since 2, 5 years, and with kakanem - problems. If we see, that the child wants kakat, we suggest him to sit down on a pot or on a toilet bowl, he refuses, escapes in other room and there kakaet in shtanishki. Tried to explain, he listens reluctantly, escapes. On a pot it is put or planted, sits minutes 5, then all the same escapes. Now speaks about itself: " I small, I kakaju in shtanishki ". Knows, that kakat in shtanishki it is bad, but all the same nothing varies. I am am excited with a question, whether it is normal? There can be it not so psychological, and medical problems?
The child the first and while unique. Family full, attitudes or relations of parents good. At home all is quiet, in the afternoon the child with the nurse, in target with parents.

Pisarenko N.A.
27.07.2004, 22:07
No, it just a psychological problem, and she is not connected absolutely not with well-being of family attitudes or relations. At least, put on pampers, declare or announce, that time he wishes to be small while - let will be, and exclude pressure from this party or side. Wait month. If nothing will change, conduct to the psychologist.