PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say, dotor, to my son 2.10. He speaks about 20 words and half...

Olga
25.07.2004, 12:29
Tell or Say, dotor, to my son 2.10. He speaks about 20 words and half of type ka-ka,--gjam, etc. To read he vkakuju with me does not want. I not so understand as me it or him razgovorit. Sometimes he repeats for me easy or light;mild words, but does not use their.

Olga.
26.07.2004, 04:53
Absolutely already has entered the name. Year and to ten us.

Agashkina O.M.
27.07.2004, 18:42
For speech development of children of this age the following is characteristic: 1. Children understand actions designated on simple subject pictures and subjects. 2. Carry out the requests of adults two-piece. 3. Understand value or meaning;importance of spatial pretexts (put on a table, sit down on a sofa). 4. Understand generalizing value or meaning;importance of names of homogeneous subjects (any chair is a chair). 5. After 1, 5 years start to ask questions: As it is called? , "what is it?" . 6. By 1, 5 years in the active dictionary of the child it is totaled nearby 50, and by 2 years - 200 400, mainly the nouns designating subjects of game and household subjects, and also the verbs designating simple actions. 7. Speech agrammatichna. Use a phrase from 2 4 words, will coordinate or will agreee;compound verbs of 3 faces of a singular of present or true time with nouns, use forms of some cases; there is a first person of verbs and a pronoun "I". 8. In speech it is a lot of verbs in an imperative mood. 9. It is characteristic wrong zvukoproiznoshenie the majority of sounds of the native language (a stage of a physiological ankyloglossia). 10. A unstable pronunciation of many words: a sound tovypadaet it is replaced it is said correctly. 11. The syllabic structure or frame of multicomplex or multidifficult words (simplification of structure or frame by lowering syllables from the middle of a word) is broken or disturbed. 12. At a part of children a weak, silent voice. It, certainly, that should be in an ideal. At the given stage not terribly if in the active dictionary of the child there are some words. The main thing that has been developed enough pasivnyj the dictionary. The primary goal which you should pursue at the given stage, developing speech of the child - to cause or call podrazhatelnuju speech activity in the form of any sound displays, to expand volume of comprehension of speech. At the child at the given stage of job it is necessary to encourage any display of speech. It is not necessary to force to something to tell or say or repeat the child. It is better to avoid in general words TELL or SAY, REPEAT, as on these requests at it or him negative reaction already could be developed or produced. It is better to replace these words corresponding or meeting questions or words GUESS, GUESS or unilateral dialogue at which the adult both asks, and responds itself. Very well odin-two times to repeat for the child just said by it or him zvukopodrazhanija (me-me-me - kozlik, mjau - a cat). BUT!!!!!!!!! The words created by the child, for example instead of soaka - "tank" it is impossible to repeat for the child. The child should hear only correctly proiznosimye words and offers. ACTIVIZATION of SPEECH IMITATION. First of all it will be necessary to create at the child need or requirement to imitate a word of the adult. podrazhatelnye speech reactions can be expressed in any sound complexes. Therefore it will be necessary for you to create uslovja in which the child would have a desire proizosit the same sound combinations repeatedly. To reach or achieve the necessary effect in aktivizatsi podrazhatelnoj speech activity, it is necessary to begin with development of imitation in general: " Make, as I do or make ". It is necessary to learn to imitate the child to actions with subjects (for example, game in a ball) to learn to imitate movements of arms or hand, legs or foots, heads. It is necessary to accompany with the actions and actions of the child words. DEVELOPMENT of COMPREHENSION of SPEECH. At the given stage the main task of your employment or occupations with the child should become accumulation of the passive dictionary. The child should remember, as its or his toys are called; parts of a body; subjects of clothes; subjects of a toilet; household goods; to which the child daily adjoins; separate names of subjects and the phenomena of a life surrounding it or him; names of animals which the child often sees. Passive the verbal dictionary should consist of names of actions which the child makes itself (sleeps, eats, sits, costs or stands, goes, runs, jumps, plays, walks, cleans or removes, cleans, washes, bathes, puts on, undresses, brushes the hair, goes for a drive, sweeps, waters, goes, shouts, speaks builds, calls, draws, carries, carries, submits). If the child knows names of subjects, some animals, etc. it is necessary as soon as possible to start to train it or him to understand names of actions, and also to understand the questions set in occasion of occuring or happening actions: WHERE? WHERE? WHAT? To THAT? WHENCE? FOR WHOM? Obligatory use the situational moments of regime processes, walks, etc. Name subjects which are taken by the child, name dejstvi which are made by the child or the adult with this subject, name sensations which are tested by the child (coldly, warmly, it is tasty or delicious). All your speech should be sated or saturated by the questions turned to the child. At the kid the need or requirement to communicate with you by means of those speech agents which are available in its or his active dictionary (the exclamations, separate syllables, zvukopodrazhanija, obryvki words, gestures) should be created. After the child heard many times names of subjects which he took, felt and rasmatrival, or heard names of actions which made itself (ate, saws, rose, etc.), it is possible to ask to bring a familiar subject or to execute any assignment or order connected with this subject. If the child does not understand about what you ask it or him, you should most take this subject and more its or his time to name, and then to name action made with this subject. The EXAMPLE " Collectings on walk ": collecting the child on walk, speak: " Now we shall go with you to walk. (the things necessary for collectings on walk, spread out on a chair). Where we shall go? Find, where at us the cap lays. Has found? Here she, a cap. Bring here a cap. Has brought? Give we shall put on a cap a head. Look or see in a mirror, what at you a beautiful cap. And where lentochki at a cap? Here what lentochki at a cap! We shall fasten tapes that the cap in the street has not come off a head that ushki at you have been closed. Here so! Look, how warmly! To you warmly? Yes? ", etc. I Hope, what is it to you will help or assist. But! If you do not notice results from your employment or occupations (even in 1 2 months) it is better to address to the expert.