PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! At mine dochurki a cryptogenic epilepsy (a syndrome infantiln...

Mum Inna
20.07.2004, 19:33
The dear doctor! At mine dochurki a cryptogenic epilepsy (a syndrome of infantile spastic strictures). Received Depakinum a syrup. There has come or stepped remission. One month ago operation on heart has been spent. "Nods" have renewed, flexions in a girdle and motanija a head have increased. On a background povyshenoj doses of Depakinum and Radedormum, like, "nods" have come to naught and has ceased to be bent or incurvated in a girdle, but there is such movement which I not vsega can explain. She often intensively winds a head as if "shouts" is not present. Now to her 1 year. Read about s-me Vesta in internet-clauses or articles, but about motanie nothing has found heads. What is it? Emotional or vse-taki cramps? Help or assist pozhalujta!

Nogovitsyn V.J.
22.07.2004, 02:01
I do not know, I do not see it or this. Very much can be, that cramps. P. S. Radedormum is not intended for long-term therapy, to it or him;them accustoming will be fast. At insufficient effect of Depakinum apply other preparations, but it is desirable not barbiturates and not diazepiny.

The anonym
22.07.2004, 06:15
As think, there is a sense to do or make once again EEG or video-EEG. We did or made EEG twice and epiochagov has not been revealed. Or it is better to the neuropathologist for selection of a medicine?

Nogovitsyn V.J.
23.07.2004, 11:37
EEG in general it is necessary to do or make constantly, at least time in 3 6 mes depending on gravity of a status. The centers can and to not be, but in fact epiaktivnost happens not only in the form of "centers"! CHto-Something at you with treatment full confusion, descend or go to epileptologu. If not in Moscow - take a direction in the Moscow centers (Russian DKB, the scientific research institute of pediatrics and is put. Surgeries), it in fact not a rhinitis, business too serious.

Mum Inna
24.07.2004, 22:35
You could not advise epileptologa or establishment? We muscovites. JUVAO.

Nogovitsyn V.J.
25.07.2004, 23:44
Free of charge on record for muscovites - a children's advisory neurologic out-patient department in pozharskom per., 7, ph. 202 7009 (a direction, the policy, the passport), Frejdkova N. (if will get).

Mum Inna
26.07.2004, 13:52
Allow one more question: detkam on Depakinum, judging from dialogue with mums at which detki with similar problems, periodically appoint or nominate supporting or maintaining courses Essentiale. You could help or assist to calculate to me a dose? At a daughter pechonka it is constantly increased (on 1, 5 - 2 sm) and periodically I observe chernyj/grey jazychok. Pytala on this bill of "local" pediatrists and - anybody nothing knows the neuropathologist and speak only: " Well, have a drink... ": (((
Thanks for your answers!

Nogovitsyn V.J.
27.07.2004, 18:40
All questions with treatment are set to the ATTENDING PHYSICIAN. I have given you coordinate, all learn or find out on reception. Essentiale is really appointed or nominated courses for 2 weeks quarterly.