PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! One month ago, when I was on 33 week of pregnancy, at me...

Natalia
26.07.2004, 03:44
The dear doctor! One month ago, when I was on 33 week of pregnancy, the analysis of a blood has found out antibodies in me to v-gemalitich. To a streptococcus of type "And". After an intensive care (imunoglobullin, enterosgel, polioksidony, etc.) has handed over once again a blood, result - - "traces". Unfortunately, my attending physician now in holiday, and labors already very soon. Advise please, whether something is possible to make still in my position? How this result will affect or have an effect the child? Whether I can feed it or him, and whether the infection will be passed him? Thanks.

Brejkin D.V.
27.07.2004, 17:09
Natalia. beta-a hemolitic streptococcus of group And certainly a unpleasant piece, but it at all that microorganism with which during pregnancy it is necessary so to struggle. With it or him such banal antibiotic as Penicillinum very well consults, and it is not necessary any expensive immunoglobulins and polioksidoniev (Penicillinum will consult is not worse at all, and most likely even it is better). On the bill of your question. I so understand, that to you looked antistreptolizin-About and antiStreptokinasa. There are certain levels of antiserum capacities at which it is possible to speak about activation of an infection, to treat an inactive infection business ungrateful or thankless and often useless. As the given microbe is more dangerous to you than the child. So do not worry and easy give birth or travail. And after sorts or labors can already pass or already take place normal course of treatment. If at you a chronic streptococcal infection (for example the Adenoid disease) probably you should pass or take place bitsillinoterapiju within a year or several years (intramuscular nyxes bitsillina-5 once a month). Consult on the doctor.