PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor. To a daughter 4, 5 months. In us have found out a dysbacteriosis, stafil...

Oksana
27.07.2004, 11:32
The dear doctor. To a daughter 4, 5 months. In us have found out a dysbacteriosis, stafillokok. We were treated as it was offered. But color of a feces and has remained greenish. And problems with a chair constipations have not disappeared. Began to recover time at day, but sometimes such strong constipations, chtro prihodtsja to help or assist. Still the doctor has advised to have a drink Lineks. And at a daughter from it or him constipations are even stronger. In a word, my it or him have cancelled. And now I do not know what to do or make. Anew we shall hand over analyses after praznikov already. Can you that that will advise on now. Thanks.

Brejkin D.V.
27.07.2004, 16:22
Unfortunately I do not know than you treated the child. If biological preparations it is necessary to solve the problem on antibacterial therapy or therapy by an antistaphylococcal bacteriophage (only do not help or assist is obligatory with definition of sensitivity of the given strain stafilokokkak to a phage or an antibiotic. After that to renew, preliminary having corrected, treatment by biological preparations.