PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At mine malyshki (1 and 3 months) have appeared sopelki. In a drugstore...

Silvija
15.07.2004, 00:34
Hello! At mine malyshki (1 and 3 months) have appeared sopelki. In a drugstore have prompted to take - preparation VIBROTSIL. That can skazt concerning this preparation. Whether he can help or assist my child. Earlier at a rhinitis we bought PROTARGOLUM, but unfortunately the result was not any. Thanks. I look forward to hearing. Yours faithfully, Silvija.

Creambird
16.07.2004, 14:10
Write more in detail - as for a long time have begun sopli. What have color, a consistence, what diagnosis was put by the doctor? Who advised you Protargolum?

Silvija
20.07.2004, 04:58
Dear Creambird! Sopli have begun yesterday, color , toest flow ruchyom, and the nose is already hammered. The doctor yet did not cause or cause. Protargolum has advised us ours vrach-the pediatrist..

Creambird
23.07.2004, 14:34
Silvija, in case of a usual virus rhinitis (as at you when sopli transparent as I understand), the lavage of a nose necessarily it is recommended (the more often, the better if sopli constantly flow). For this purpose to use akvamaris, broth of a camomile, fizrastvor. After a lavage and vysmarkivanija (vytjagivanija soplej klizmochkoj if be not able smorkatsja) - zakapyvanie vasoconstrictors - Naphthyzinum, nazivin, adrianol... 3 times a day necessarily before the termination or discontinuance of signs. If sopli have not passed or have not taken place for a week, became dense and zhelto-green, it is necessary to use antibacterial agents - Protargolum (consider, that the open packing is stored or kept only 3 days, and then effect vanishes), vibrotsil. And lavages, certainly too. However, I not the doctor, and simply mum treated the son not)))

Nastja
25.07.2004, 14:06
To us, voobshche-that vibrotsil was written out by the allergist at an allergic rhinitis. He does not treat, only symptomatic action.

Creambird-The Ice crust
26.07.2004, 11:34
All is correct, he does not treat an allergic rhinitis - it or he is treated with antihistamine preparations. And bacteriemic or bacterial rhinites treats.

Balashova T.L.
27.07.2004, 15:01
Excuse, that I interfere with your discussion. However, I wish to clear up. Drops Vibrotsil are intended for treatment of allergic rhinites, besides they possess some vasoconstrictive action. This preparation does not possess any antibacterial or antiviral action. At the tightened or delayed rhinitis when allocation get denser and get purulent character (become yellow or green color) well itself has recommended preparation Rinofluimutsil. Right at the beginning of an acute rhinitis it is expedient to apply vasoconstrictive drops (for children is better Otrivinum, nazivin) and Akva-Maris.