PDA

Просмотр полной версии : In occasion of a phimosis again. To the child almost 8 months. Whether percents can proceed...

Julia
24.07.2004, 08:11
In occasion of a phimosis again. To the child almost 8 months. Whether process of merging of a tissue if the erythema slept can proceed? And more a question: whether it is possible in connection with that now there is no erythema (I hope, as inflammations are not present if correctly I understand) to go to the surgeon later - too small son, let podrastyot. While it or him nothing disturbs (only us). And this erythema that was, disappeared (but I did not do or make a tray or basin, I did not know, how much or as far as it seryozno - simply wiped a wet napkin all time. In general this erythema has appeared only after he too strongly descended or went - big and all penis you you was in kake, I have carefully washed it or him, but probably the infection has got under a prepuce). At such not strong current the phimosis or our fears is possible or probable are vain? When you do not lower or you omit downwards a skin - that aperture like as wide when slightly you will lower or omit downwards (not pulling strongly) such sensation, that an aperture absolutely small. You tell or say please what it should be in diameter approximately for age 8 and the monthly child. What to us to do or make now? Please, respond in detail. In advance thanks.

Julia
25.07.2004, 23:25
Verdi - one of the most favourite my composers. Dobalju on the question: at procrastination of a prepuce the aperture looks or appears as srossheesja almost. I did not pay attention to it earlier when the prepuce at it or him did not inflame, can so it and was. I look forward to hearing, thanks.

Khaikin And.
27.07.2004, 12:45
About, Julia! I with pleasure would invite you on Aidu with me in a leaging role. But you alas, far! As if to zloschastnogo a phimosis in the beginning it is necessary to solve nevertheless, and whether there was a boy. That is it is necessary to carry to the surgeon. Survey it yet operation. As if to diameter of an aperture he is so individual as to assume it is impossible. I believe, that diameter should be sufficient, what wetting freely passed or took place.