PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To my child 4 years. In September he has had been ill ORVI, since that time at...

Olga
24.07.2004, 16:58
To my child 4 years. In September he has had been ill ORVI, since that time at it or him does not pass or take place tussis. Than we only did not treat it or him: and expectorants, and kashlepodavljajushchie-nothing helps or assists. Advise, please, that to us to undertake?

JUlja
26.07.2004, 04:12
Olga, to my child of 5 years, and he recently too strongly coughed, already 2 months. Sleepless nights because at the nights from tussis it or him tore. There is he from tussis actually could nothing and did not want, long time the temperature did not get off. The analysis on kokljush at us did not take, approving or confirming, that any it not kokljush, everything, that wrote out - did not help or assist. Position began to recover, when I have brought sacred water. The child is Literally in 10 minutes has asked to eat and in some days tussis has passed or has taken place. Want believe, want - is not present. And in general from tussis the Thoracal collecting 3 (Krasnogorsk) very well helps or assists. Success!

The anonym
27.07.2004, 06:16
Mysterious method of treatment...

Bagautdinova I.V.
27.07.2004, 10:49
Most likely it was kokljush or parakokljush which in time did not diagnose and adequately have not treated. Even more probabilities, what is it were kokljush, in case of absence of inoculation AKDS. You used what agents overwhelming tussis? What analysis of a blood at the child, whether the roentgenography was done or made? Therapy will depend on it or this.