PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Showed two, I am simple otfutbolivajut, now by rules medstrahovki 4...

Renata
23.07.2004, 14:52
Showed two, it is simple otfutbolivajut, now by rules medstrahovki I 4 mes cannot replace the doctor, and was not present more in city of other children's neurologist. I shall longly not describe a rule. But me it is valid not to itself to address. To the boy 4 years, a patrimonial hypoxia and a hematencephalon. Little bit lowered muscle tone (we do or make massage and we are engaged with a physiatrist), there was a backlog in development of speech (we go to the logopedist). Development normal. In 2 his years the neuropathologist when came home to holiday looked, has told or said, that any pathologies does not observe. To the pediatrist (which has assumed PVD) excitabilities have addressed in occasion of a restless dream, with frequent awakenings, hyperactivity. To the psychologist we go, she too schitae, that problems are caused by an organic lesion of a brain during sorts or labors, and I nemogu to achieve a direction from the neuropathologist on EEG, we speak it all the same we do not treat. CHto-something at survey can form the basis for the assumption about PVD. I would not like so to break simply the child, to interrupt employment or occupations with experts, we so achieved them, and to carry in the Union to the neuropathologist. Tell or say on what to pay attention? (the pediatrist has told or said, that children with similar problems have often PVD, and all questions to the neuropathologist)

Nogovitsyn V.J.
24.07.2004, 01:08
Attributes of an intracranial hypertensia: a headache, a nausea and a vomiting, changes on an eyeground, oculomotor disturbances (a strabismus usually converging), impellent disturbances, disturbances of consciousness, at early age - fast augmentation of the sizes of a head. This core. The majority of that is usually described by neuropathologists as rising VCHD, to it or him;them actually is not. EEG and EhoES cannot reveal presence raised or increased VCHD. Hyperactivity and t. Item of the complaint in the competence of the psychologist and the psychoneurologist. about., about PVD can forget and deal with behavioural problems, and you can make much without the help of experts. Read materials on children's psychology on a site 03. ru (konf. The children's psychologist), etc., including in magazines for parents.

Filimonenko A.I.
24.07.2004, 21:43
The basic complaints (at this age) a strong headache, mainly in frontal area, more often in the mornings, passing or taking place to second half of day, soprvozhdajushchajasja a vomiting (not always), augmentation of the sizes of a head (it is rare enough at this age), change of a picture of an eyeground (a plethora of veins) (the child should be examined by the oculist), augmentation of the sizes of ventricles of a brain (according to computer or magnitno-a resonant tomography). But as you understand to diagnose a syndrome of the raised or increased intracranial pressure without clinical survey of the child it is simply impossible!

Nogovitsyn V.J.
26.07.2004, 11:13
Sorry, the question was to d-ru Filimonenko, probably. But I do not think, that we shall strongly disagree:-)

Nogovitsyn V.J.
26.07.2004, 19:51
Already I see, that we with d-rum Filimonenko of opinion have coincided. Conclusions do or make.

Renata
27.07.2004, 02:11
Many thanks to you for such detailed answers, at me otleglo from heart: any of attributes was not observed never. We shall wait Russian expert.