PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! As you consider or count, whether scheduled labors on nervous siste influence...

Olga
26.07.2004, 06:05
The dear doctor! How you consider or count, whether scheduled labors influence nervous system of the child? Now I wait for the second child, in the first pregnancy labors caused exactly in 40 weeks, explaining it is that the child already mature and more to wait is inexpedient. Now to the son of 5 years, he hyperactive, legkovozbudimyj. It would be desirable for the second more easy:)) Please, advise how to prevent nervous rasstorojstva till a birth of the kid? In advance many thanks.

Nogovitsyn V.J.
26.07.2004, 20:16
If I have answered this question to me would give the Nobel Prize. Concerning scheduled sorts or labors in general is nefiziologichno, therefore can influence. An another matter as with this situation the organism of the child will consult. Kto-someone can grow or grow up after the hardest asphyxia the academician, and and the most hothouse conditions will not help or assist someone. Also it is impossible to connect or bind all problems with patrimonial excesses, from parents, their approach to education much depends very much. But it is a subject for separate conversation, and basically with the psychologist.