PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! To my child year on August, 20th was executed. 19 go us in...

Evgenie, shtonpel@mail.ru
22.07.2004, 22:41
Hello, the doctor! To my child year on August, 20th was executed. 19 go us have written out from infektsionki after a salmonellosis, 24 go since morning at Anyuta the allergy on something from meal poured out (presumably on the orange additive to porridge Top-Top), has begun tussis, sopli, the temperature up to 38.5 has risen. For today the temperature is not present, the allergy fades, have remained sopljushki and tussis. We treat. A question here about what - the local pediatrist has appointed or nominated to August, 29th an inoculation on a Mantoux test. Whether at Me doubt it is possible for the child in such status it or her to put?!

The doctor
23.07.2004, 16:57
Mantoux reaction it not an inoculation. For the beginning find out in what occasion she it is appointed or nominated.

Evgenie, shtonpel@mail.ru
24.07.2004, 11:14
The pediatrist speaks in occasion of so-called annual epikriza.

The doctor
25.07.2004, 22:12
I do not think, what is it a sufficient occasion.

Brejkin D.V.
26.07.2004, 08:31
The Mantoux test is put annually, since 1 year of a life. No trouble in this case is not present.

Okulov E.A.
26.07.2004, 15:52
Small addition, Mantoux test really not an inoculation, and the assay testifying to presence of postvaccinal reaction to a tuberculosis or about presence of a tubercular infection depending on result. She is spent annually, since 12 mes age provided that you have received inoculation BTSZH at a birth. In your case it is possible to delay carrying out of the given assay for 3 4 weeks as presence allergic kompanenta can lead to false result. Carrying out of assay, and reception of true result matters not.