PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Why ALL neuropathologists to ALL kids who have happened at them on reception, at LJUB...

The anonym
06.07.2004, 04:07
Why ALL neuropathologists to ALL kids who have happened at them on reception, at ANY complaint register a gentlemen's set of tablets: Pantogamum, Cavintonum, glitsin, Triampur compositum, miksturku with magnesia. It that, a fashion such, the conveyor in treatment of children? It is terrible to me to go to one more doctor, for the next sensitive sum for the family budget to receive the next reference to feed to the child still a half a kilogram of tablets.
I am ill or sick with the acute form of mistrust to doctors, and I do not know how to recover.

Nogovitsyn V.J.
07.07.2004, 06:54
Not EVERYTHING, and ILLITERATE or LAZY. To you, probably, did not carry with normal doctors. And the conveyor really is. It is harmful and absolutely silly "tradition" of the Soviet medicine.

Belief
09.07.2004, 18:51
Accept in the company, I now and normal do not believe. Or not up to the extremity or end.

The anonym
12.07.2004, 15:20
I beg, the SURNAME of the normal pediatrist!
poltsarstva for a treasured surname!
Well ej-to the god, forces are not present any.

Yes, not everything, sorry.
One has got with the matchless reference, original anyway.
The child should SLEEP AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE, and super!
There are no words.

Nogovitsyn V.J.
14.07.2004, 21:57
I have not understood, at what here pediatrists. Speech about neurologists. It vo-the first. Vo-the second, anonymous reports I shall not consider or examine;survey more.

Nogovitsyn V.J.
15.07.2004, 01:39
To belief: I have learned or have found out you even without a surname. If there are obscure questions - set. What for itself to wind and accumulate in family uneasiness? I without problems am accessible by all phones.

Irina
19.07.2004, 01:00
Business not in that, neurologists or pediatrists with what at the child a problem, there also you run or you are abscessed.
Any sore - and you in private with a problem, as in a wood. Can cripple, only drag.
Begin with the first minutes of a life: while raspjalennuju mamashku, gone crazy from an abundance of impressions, sew up without a narcosis, the baby under shumok drag type to measure, pojat with water, put or plant to him a microflora then year feed lineksom kakim-a string - type treat. As in a joke: the doctor, speak, at you here treat for one, and die of another!
Do not worry, at us for what treat,
Of that also die.
Then parents accuse, what have missed, in time a problem have not solved - and with whom it or her to solve?
With illiterate and lazy, t. To. Others within reach it is not observed.
And with them only you will aggravate.
The best and self-denying mums are compelled or forced to receive medical education!

Dyne
19.07.2004, 09:14
I absolutely agree with previous mums. Can gde-that and is competent and active pediatory, but to us while such did not meet. (already it would be desirable to cry)

Belief
22.07.2004, 03:51
Vasily Jurevich, my stone not in your kitchen garden, believe, I necessarily shall you pytat when at last I shall get out on reception. By experience I can tell or say, that are now happy with doctors of mum of absolutely healthy children who normalnenko go in local poliklinniku. If there are problems, by process of elimination search for the doctor. IMHO, sensations of mum and the doctor should coincide, especially, if it is a neurology, whether serious it is a pathology or as it can be spoken "features". Good doktor-as gomeopat-500 questions, and individual selection of treatment (instead of the general or common collectings). The doctor (especially children's) should understand, what not behind the machine tool works, and with people, especially small, and here, except for experience and knowledge it is necessary for douche to put, and to be directly interested as a result. Again taki, IMHO.

Nogovitsyn V.J.
22.07.2004, 17:01
To Irina and the Dyne: well with it or this you will make? It is necessary to search. Always in any area prevail dvoechniki, to it or this it is necessary to be ready. I here try to shine or cover as much as possible in what personally I understand well. Your cry from the heart is clear, but actually to respond to it or him it is impossible.

To belief: the text quite good, but basically the general or common words with which the maniac will disagree only. Well certainly, all so, but understand, all normal doctors WANT convalescence of the patients. Available cerebral and material resources are applied for this purpose all. But objective knowledge the God (and, neivestno what possesses only:-), and we operate or work moderately own forces. I the position moderately forces try to inform you. Whether she is correct - will show only time.

Irina
24.07.2004, 02:43
Yes, it is my topic, with lateness I apologize for anonymity:)

Belief
25.07.2004, 18:57
Know, I became manjachkoj, having seen vrachej-maniacs, I remember the first neuropathologist from poliklinniki from which at me quite adequate conversation from the medical point of view took place. She has been sincerely surprised, having learned or having found out, that at me not medical, and filosovskoe education. Some doctors sit at job, instead of treat children, of such dust will have heard plenty sometimes, and even for money. .dlja them oath Gippokrata-too the general or common words. And the doctor who WANTS the help, still to find it is necessary. If I have not seen, excuse for roughness, idiots in dressing gownes, after reception at which mums leave with shivering labiums, the general or common words would not be. I agree, not the general or common words nuzhny-and black lists of these monsters. The pediatrist, I by the way till now search. About last I to you told. By the way she was for money, and normal.

Nogovitsyn V.J.
26.07.2004, 15:45
I suggest a subject to close and leave vse-taki a place for consultations. I shall delete Further. Sorry all.