PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the dear doctor! At mine the little son (2 of 9 m.) strong nistag...

Svetlana
26.07.2004, 09:57
Hello, the dear doctor!
At mine the little son (2 of 9 m.) the strong nystagmus, a converging strabismus and a hyperopia.
At us in city no specialized clinics are present. The doctor in a children's out-patient department speaks nothing.
Earlier spoke about operative treatment in 1 year, have then told or said, that it is better in 2, then in 3. Now speak nothing. Frightens that nothing is done or made, simply we sit also something we wait. About one year did or made zaklejku on eyes 2 : 1 (the left eye mows more strongly). Very much I am afraid, that we shall miss time.
Thanks.

Gorlacheva L.I.
26.07.2004, 13:33
Dear Svetlana, the child is necessary for treating already now. One occlusion (zaklejki) a little. Special complex treatment is necessary. Operation is a part of this treatment and is carried out in some stages. If there is an opportunity, come to Moscow, in the Regional Center of Protection of Vision of Children and Teenagers. At us are engaged in such kiddies. Ph. of clinic (095 1431201