PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! Our local doctor has put my child diagnoz-skarl...

VERONIKA
25.07.2004, 19:45
The dear doctor! Our local doctor has put my child diagnoz-a scarlatina. Also has planted or put on hospital for 21 day. 1 2 days hurted or was ill;was sick the child strongly a throat, temperature 1 day - 38, 2 and an eruption under a greater or big question, as the child swarty. As it is written in medets. spravoch. There should be a scarlet tongue, (that at our child at all nabljud.) On a trace. Day and an afterbirth. Days in general all became normal, tongue red everything, but not scarlet, the throat passed or took place gradually (yes, red, but not scarlet) it seemed to Us, what is it not a scarlatina
QUESTION: WHETHER THE DOCTOR WHO HAS WORKED 35 YEARS TO PUT THE WRONG DIAGNOSIS CAN???
WHETHER SHE SHOULD MAKE THE SMEAR WHAT TO REVEAL SKARALATINU???
ALL IZ-WHAT my PRECIOUS CHILD CAN be vain ACCEPTS 6 DAYS ANTIBIOTICS (FLEMOKSIN SOLJUTAB) And 21 DAY we SHOULD SIT AT HOME? We in d with have one more case of a scarlatina, but not in group of the child, the doctor can is simple was reinsured??? THANKS IN ADVANCE for the answer!

Bagautdinova I.V.
26.07.2004, 13:24
I do not think, That the doctor was mistaken. As the case of a scarlatina is registered in yours d/with. The streptococcus is not always found out even at a smear on flora from fauces, therefore at a scarlatina the given research is not spent. The heat, an angina and a characteristic eruption is klassichpeskie attributes of a scarlatina, except for that upon termination of disease for 10 12 day probably ecdysis ladoshek and stop. After 10 days sldeuet to hand over analyses of a blood and urine. At positive takes (for 12 14 day) the child can be written out in children's establishment. Quarantine for 21 day is imposed at a virus infection, and a scarlatina - bacteriemic or bacterial.