PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear doctors, tell or say, please, why children have a rachitis? I with mA...

Arina
21.07.2004, 19:40
Dear doctors, tell or say, please, why children have a rachitis? I with malyshkoj walk much (three hours a minimum), Akvadetrim I give, massage and gymnastics I do or make, she moves at me much, in krovatke only sleeps - and all the same a rachitis! Here, from frustration by verses has started talking. What do I do or make incorrectly? Thanks if will find for us time.

Radionova L.M.
22.07.2004, 15:58
Arina, insufficient entering of vitamin D with nutrition and deficiency p substances in p the deliveries, insufficient p under solar beams, therefore risk of development of a rachitis increases or is enlarged in the winter; p p the rachitis can be caused or called and other reasons, such, as treatment pp pp, or p an absorption in an intestine p p diseases. Consult at the pediatrist.

Arina
26.07.2004, 09:17
Larissa Mihajlovna, thanks. At the pediatrist we on a regular basis happen, everything, that she to me has told or said, it that now at 90 % of children in our city a rachitis. I at the surgeon was, he to me skazaal, that the child is healthy, only the rachitis is. Detka now on the artificial feeding, a day the breast sucks two times, but milk a little.
I congratulate you on authorization. It is very good, that here already two doctors. Success to you in job.