PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To my son of 5 years. Till now he sleeps in pampers at night. Seldom, but in day time...

EkaterinaKr
25.07.2004, 20:14
To my son of 5 years. Till now he sleeps in pampers at night. Seldom, but in a day time dream too happens - "departures". The diagnosis at the neuropathologist - gidrotsefalnyj a syndrome. Other problems, in my opinion, at it or him are not present. Little bit erethitic, calms down or is abirritated hardly. One time it has stopped, was not nearby 2 h months successively. Then to him have appointed or nominated Cavintonum and "plavnie" at once has renewed. Speak, that till 7 years it can be norm or rate at boys (at absence of an infection). Whether So it? Whether more detailed inspection is necessary? Thanks.

Nogovitsyn V.J.
26.07.2004, 08:59
Night incontience wet it can be regarded as a problem on the average in the age of 5 years are more senior. On the average - because there are different criteria, the some people consider or count till 4 years, the some people up to 6 7. In your case a gross blunder is application of pampers. Thus only will tighten or delay formation of reflex coordination of the muscles responsible or crucial for an emiction (most likely have already tightened or delayed). Naturally it is necessary to exclude in the beginning problems from genitourinary sphere, then to understand with the neurologist and the psychologist (last item or point is obligatory). Consultation of the neurologist in your case is necessary, but competent, instead of such which puts nonexistent diagnoses (gidrotsefalnyj a syndrome). about., the problem to eat and solve it is necessary now, differently easily to spoil to the child school days. Though in most cases, certainly, all the same the uracrasia passes or takes place independently, but it is better to try to not break quality of a life.