PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Uv. The doctor! At me the boy, 2 years. I already wrote, that he comes to at night...

Irina
26.07.2004, 03:12
Uv. The doctor! At me the boy, 2 years. I already wrote, that he comes to me at night, you advised to disaccustom. Has begun with explanations, easy, now I bring to a children's bed at night. But here such business, that the child two nights became more restless, wakes up constantly, dashes from the bed to mine have increased up to 6 7 times for a night. So much he did not wake up even when was grudnichkom. What you posovetujete? Thanks.

Pisarenko N.A.
26.07.2004, 08:43
Here all depends on that, how much or as far as you spokojnoi firmly concern to an event. It can be difficult enough for you and the child but if you are assured and at the same time will show him, that your love and attention anywhere do not share, he will understand and will come in norm or rate. There is absolutely an extreme measure, not so good, - to put to itself kushetku/matrasik in a children's room (temporary), and to come to have a sleep there a part of night, for example. But not in bed with the child.