PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte! Prompt please where and to itself to address! To the Boy 15 le...

Tatyana
24.07.2004, 11:01
Zdrastvujte! Prompt please where and to itself to address! To the Boy of 15 years, one year ago at it or him parents (very strongly drank or saw) have died, now lives at the trustee where is still 2 17 and 24 years. The attitude or relation to the boy as to the native son. The mors of parents has not caused or called in it or him nikaky external experiences (vnutrennyh as it seems to us, too). For a year has never expressed desires to go to them on a cemetery! The last time began to notice behind it or him not absolutely normal behaviour. He it is constant lzhet, even on not vital issues. For example on a question (by phone) " that you now do or make? " He, playing a computer, responds, that watches TV it. d. Recently I rise since morning on job and I see as he enters into an apartment (in 7.30 mornings) though in the evening to sleep laid down all together, on a question " whence you? " He has told or said, that he needed to meet the girl!!! In 6.00 mornings!!!!! In the center!!! (we live on River). To have supper periodically refuses, and when everyone go to bed, he in darkness eats from a refrigeration cabinet! At the nights can wake up and besprechinno to go on an apartment. Friends at it or him are not present. All the day sits at home. Began to steal (though in money to him do not refuse) all over again a trifle, has then taken out all of money from a coin box, now he has stolen a gold bracelet and has sold it or him near the underground!!!!! Each time admits larceny of week through two detection of loss and only! By pismennogo recognitions!!! (in words all denies!). That he does not use narcotics, we are confident! Prompt where to us with it or him to address (if it is possible with addresses)! MANY THANKS!!!!

Pisarenko N.A.
25.07.2004, 16:20
Tatyana, write to me on mail (click a red line).

Pisarenko N.A.
26.07.2004, 08:40
Tatyana, I has received a double of your letter, business not in it or this. I cannot assort your case within the limits of this conference. If consultation is necessary (what to do or make where to go itd), communicate, personally with me.