PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At me a question that can cause the raised or increased body temperature...

Olga of Item
25.07.2004, 22:57
Hello! At me a question that can cause the raised or increased body temperature 37 37.4 in current of day. To us 10 mes (were born ahead of time on 1, 5 mes), at the first inoculations AKDS (6 mes) has solved will measure temperature and since then pereodicheski meriju, conducted rate. A diary, raised or increased rate. All time. Our pediatrist approves or confirms, that many detok have unstable a rate., by a year will pass or take place. Laid in hospital, zavedushchej units I have asked this question, she approves or confirms at children should be 36.6. Have handed over the analysis of a blood from a vein on an infection that's all right, on a dysbacteriosis 2 times handed over all in norm or rate. We do not know to what doctor still to address, what analyses to hand over to find the reason.

Boris
26.07.2004, 07:50
Such happens, but it not is norm or rate. Is better to seem to the normal pediatrist and probably to survey endocrine system and a level of a pancreas