PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Daughters 4, 5 years. One year ago she began a message of strange. That sighed very much...

Irina
23.07.2004, 08:44
Daughters 4, 5 years. One year ago she began a message of strange. That sighed very much often and deeply, has then passed or has then taken place, became often morgat-has passed or has taken place. Now she does or makes already some movements t. e. As though hair to her climb in eyes, then as though the collar presses. Were on reception at the doctor, have told or said that probably is a habit spasm. Have written out tablets. But I do not wish to put or plant the child on this system. This or thus can age? Its or her father too in the childhood had such habits.

Nogovitsyn V.J., the children's neurologist
23.07.2004, 13:08
Probably, certainly, what is it the habit spasm, but habit spasms always need to be distinguished from more "serious" problems (for example, epilepsies that is not always simple). Necessarily make EEG (electroencephalography). After that it is possible to discuss necessity of purpose or appointment of treatment (by the way, you have not specified what tablets have appointed or nominated).

The anonym
24.07.2004, 23:00
Thanks for the answer. I now shall not recollect the name of tablets.

child
26.07.2004, 07:21
Thanks for the answer. I now shall not recollect the name of tablets.